|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Acts of Kindness Journal & Planner
A warm smile can seem inconsequential, but to someone else it could mean the whole world.
Small, random acts of kindness can change the world.
Grab this acts of kindness journal and planner to reflect on what kindness means to you and how you can bring more kindness into the world!
This journal and planner will help you:
- Reflect on why kindness matters
- Brainstorm small ways you can be kind
- Write down people to be kind to (including people you don't know, like cashiers wait staff)
- Track your acts of kindness and smiles
- Journal on your day and how being kind to others helped you
- Increase your capacity of kindness and ability to bring joy to yourself and the world
Kindness journaling has proven benefits, including
- Focusing on positive thought patterns
- Easing anxious thoughts
- Reducing stress
- Promoting the release of endorphins and serotonin
- Increasing self-esteem
Because this is a vital item, no physical item will be mailed and all sales are final. You will receive one PDF with 29 pages to print. The journal is in color, but prints well in black and white.
- 1 PDF